The content on this website is all protected by International Copyright Laws. If you copy the images from this website you are breaking the law.
All content on the Site is owed by True Built Home, Inc. and/or its licensees and is protected by applicable law, with all rights reserved. TBH takes the protection of intellectual property rights, including copyrights, very seriously. TBH will terminate your access to, or use of, the Site and/or the services, without notice to you, if you infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of others.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 501 et seq., copyright owners or their authorized agents may submit a complaint of alleged copyright infringement to TBH if they have a good-faith belief that their protected works are being infringed. TBH will respond to all such notifications that are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the notification must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of such notification, TBH shall promptly investigate the matter, and, if appropriate, remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. After TBH removes or disables access to such material, if such material was posted by a user of the Site, TBH will notify the party that posted the material of its action. Such party may then provide TBH’s designated agent proper “counter-notification”stating his, her or its authority to post the allegedly infringing material, which TBH will forward to the alleged copyright owner. TBH will inform the alleged copyright owner that TBH will repost the removed material or cease disabling access to it in ten to fourteen business days unless the alleged copyright owner sends a second notification to TBH’s designated agent stating that it has filed suit against the alleged infringer.
An effective counter-notification must be sent to TBH’s designated agent, whose name and address are listed above. The notice must include the following information:
- The counter-notifying party’s physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where the material was before its removal or disablement;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the party has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;and
- The counter-notifying party’s name, address, phone number, and a statement that the party consents to the jurisdiction of the federal court in its district, or if the subscriber is foreign, it consents to any jurisdiction where TBH is subject to jurisdiction, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided TBH with notification or an agent of such a person.