Basic Coverage Map
Between our four offices, True Built Home covers much of Washington state. If you have any questions whether or not we build in your area, give us a call at the office closest to you!
Some details and considerations
- Our Tacoma Branch, depending on work-load, may not go any further south than Centralia (we do have our Vancouver Branch now taking care of all aras south), and no further north than Camano Island, and will build west to Ocean Shores. If you are farther than any of these areas, please contact our branch for further information.
- King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, and Whatcom county residents may be charged up to $3.00 per sq. foot more due to additional subcontractor fees and municipality codes associated with building in King county. Normally, the prices on our website for each area take this into account.
- If you are building in the city limits of Seattle and Bellevue you will be charged an additional administrative fee (Currently $2500) as a result of dealing with those cities. In every case we have dealt with them they are excessive in the request(s) they make in order to approve a building permit.
- A one-time mileage fee may apply after 30 miles from any of our Branches. Email us the address of your build site so we can estimate what the charge will be.
- True Built Home can only serve Islands (not every Island) that offer ferry service. Ferry charges apply.
- Home prices can vary slightly by area. For details and specifics, call our office or send us a message!
(Our Tacoma Branch, depending on work load, may not go any further south than Centralia, and no further north than Camano Island, and will build west to Ocean Shores)
3403 N Proctor
Tacoma, WA, 98407
(Covering Ritzville to Northwest Idaho, and the Canadian border to Clarkston)
5526 N. Ash St
Spokane, WA, 99205
Tri Cities Office
(Covering the peak of the Cascade range east to Moses Lake, and the I-90 south into Northeastern Oregon)
3617 Plaza Way Ste G
Kennewick, WA 99338
(Covering Centralia, WA South to Corvalis, OR, East to the Dalles, OR and West to the Oregon Coast)
Map and Address info will be posted soon!