Basic Coverage Map
Between our three offices, True Built Home covers much of Washington state. If you have any questions whether or not we build in your area, give us a call at the office closest to you!
Some details and considerations
- Our Tacoma Branch, depending on work load, may not go any further south than Centrailia, and no further north than Camano Island, and will build west to Ocean Shores. If you are farther than any of these areas, please contact our branch for further information.
- King, Snohomish, Skagit, Island, and Whatcom county residents may be charged up to $3.00 per sq. foot more due to additional subcontractor fees and municipality codes associated with building in King county.
- If you are building in the city limits of Seattle and Bellevue, you will be charge an additional administrative fee (Currently $2500) as a result of dealing with those cities. In every case we have dealt with them, they are excessive in their request(s) they need in order to approve a building permit.
- A one time mileage fee may apply after 30 miles from any of our Branches. Email us the address of your build site so we can estimate what the charge will be.
- True Built Home can only serve Islands (not every Island) that offer ferry service. Ferry charges apply.
- Home prices can vary slightly by area. For details and specifics, call our office or send us a message!
(Covering the Olympic Peninsula to the peak of the Cascade range, and the Canada border to Northwest Oregon)
3403 N Proctor
Tacoma, WA, 98407
(Covering Ritzville to Northwest Idaho, and the Canadian border to Clarkston)
5526 N. Ash St
Spokane, WA, 99205
Tri Cities Office
(Covering the peak of the Cascade range east to Moses Lake, and the I-90 south into Northeastern Oregon)
3617 Plaza Way Ste G
Kennewick, WA 99338