Own from $151,900
Tacoma and South $164,900
King County and North $171,900
Eastern Oregon $151,900
Western Oregon $158,900
Home Plan Details
The North Wood Home Plan is great for a city lot. This home has wonderful street appeal with the triple gable look, that is always a best seller. This home features a den downstairs, with nearly 18×15 sq-ft family room. You can upgrade to a full tile surround fireplace in the corner of the family room. Featuring a sliding glass door off the back of the house that can take you to an optional covered porch for summer and winter BBQs – we know we would. It also includes a healthy sized pantry for your food needs. The upstairs has a nice open area to all bedrooms with a 16’4″x12’1″ master bedroom; That’s close to 200 sq-ft for mom and dad. If you would like to convert the bathroom from a tub/shower combo just ask, and for a modest change we can add a 5′ shower only stall in its place. The master also has a really nice sized closet.
With offices in Tacoma, Tri-Cities, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem, OR, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, Oregon, and parts of Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable and economically more sensible than you think. All of our homes come standard with pre-painted interior doors, real wood trim stained to match your cabinet choice, high-end faucets, Cemplank Lap Siding by Hardie, 8lb carpet pad and 7 year tread retention carpets and FreedomRail closet organizers. A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. Click “Standard Features” to see what some of our standards look like. On average, we save our client about $23,000. Want to see how? Some say “why settle for less?” At True Built Home we ask, why not settle for more!
To meet the July 1st 2016 Washington State Revised Energy Code all homes 1500 square feet and above get the following:
- High efficient electric furnace package along with high efficient heat pump system- natural gas packages cost more and are an upgrade
- Low-flow Moen faucets-rated #1 JD Powers-all customers
- R38 under the floor
- LowE .28 windows
- Heat pump (hybrid) electric water heater
Oregon and Idaho customers would need to add about 10% to the base cost of the home to get the aforementioned items built into their new True Built Home. Below are a number of outstanding items we do standard for all True Built Home customers.
- Hardwood Trim
- Electric Furnace Package on homes over 1500+ sq. ft. – natural gas packages cost more and are an upgrade
- Pre-Painted Interior Doors with 5 paint colors to choose from
- Garage door opener
- JD Powers #1 rated faucet package by Moen-low flow
- Cemplank concrete fire resistant siding
- Front exterior windows get additional architectural trim package all windows get wrapped
- Simulated cedar shake siding front gables of the home only
- 8 lb carpet pad
- 36” base cabinets entire home
- Multiple standard light packages to choose from
- Decorative front door-others to paint
- Most plans have a man door in garage
Click here to see our standard features along with some recommended upgrades.
Tell Me More About This Plan
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment