Own from $149,900
Tacoma and South $162,900
King County and North $169,900
Eastern Oregon $149,900
Western Oregon $157,900
Home Plan Details
When passing around the Chadwick within the office we discovered that this is going to be a hit! With words like “perfect”, “cool”, “spacious”, “modern” all used over and over again. We are offering a few homes with a full hipped roof. We designed it so if desired, you can add a utility sink and a toilet off the laundry room creating a mud room. One can also decide to choose which direction you would prefer to enter the master bedroom walk-in closet. From the bedroom or from the master bath. Optional cabinets in the kitchen, with a standard island, nice size pantry, vaulted ceilings and the option to extend the covered porch off the back of the home allows you many possibilities. Or, as we say, the perfect 2000+ sq.ft. home!
One last thought, we can also build the Chadwick with the triple gable look at no additional cost.
With offices in Tacoma, Tri-Cities, Spokane and Vancouver, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable and economically more sensible than you think. All of our homes come standard with pre-painted doors, real wood trim stained to match your cabinet choice, high-end faucets, Cemplank Lap Siding by Hardie, 8lb pad and 7 year tread retention carpets and FreedomRail closet organizers. A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. Check out our “Standard Features” to see what some of our standards look like. On average, we save our client about $23,000. Want to see how? Some say “why settle for less?” At True Built Home we ask, why not settle for more!
To meet the July 1st 2016 Washington State Revised Energy Code all homes 1500 square feet and above get the following:
- High efficient electric furnace package along with high efficient heat pump system- natural gas packages cost more and are an upgrade
- Low-flow Moen faucets-rated #1 JD Powers-all customers
- R38 under the floor
- LowE .28 windows
- Heat pump (hybrid) electric water heater
Oregon and Idaho customers would need to add about 10% to the base cost of the home to get the aforementioned items built into their new True Built Home. Below are a number of outstanding items we do standard for all True Built Home customers.
- Hardwood Trim
- Electric Furnace Package- natural gas packages cost more and are an upgrade
- Pre-Painted Interior Doors with 5 paint colors to choose from
- Garage door opener
- JD Powers #1 rated faucet package by Moen-low flow
- Cemplank concrete fire resistant siding
- Front exterior windows get additional architectural trim package all windows get wrapped
- Simulated cedar shake siding front gables of the home only
- 8 lb carpet pad
- 36” cabinets entire home
- 4 standard light packages to choose from
- Decorative front door-others to paint
- Most plans have a man door in garage
Click here to see our standard features along with some recommended upgrades.
Tell Me More About This Plan
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment