Own from $99,900
Tacoma and South $110,900
King County and North $116,900
Eastern Oregon $102,900
Western Oregon $103,900
Home Plan Details
The Windsor Court, our #1 selling small house, is great for mother-in-law (better known as ADU, Accessory Dwelling Unit) or for that get-away parcel you may already have. All of our homes come standard with pre-painted doors, real wood trim stained to match your cabinet choice, high end faucets, Cemplank Lap Siding by Hardie, 8lb pad and 7 year tread retention carpets and FreedomRail closet organizers, and an Energy Efficient Hot Water Tank! Saving you lots of dollars in your new True Built Home. Some say “why settle for less?” At True Built Home we ask, why not settle for more!
Windsor Court Home Plan Features
- Single-Head Ductless Split System and Supplemental Cadet Heaters to Code. You May Elect to Upgrade to a Furnace Package and Heat Pump
- Energy Efficient Hot Water Tank
- Hardwood Trim
- Pre-Painted Interior Doors (options may vary depending on trim selection)
- JD Powers #1 rated faucet package by Moen
- Cemplank concrete fire resistant siding
What is an ADU? Funny you ask.
An Accessory Dwelling Unit is an extra living unit on your property, complete with kitchen, bathroom and sleeping facilities. Subject to local regulations, ADUs may be located either inside, attached to, or detached from the primary home on your property. Another common term for ADU is ‘Mother in Law’ apartment. Read Seattle Times ADU article ‘Both sides can benefit in ‘Mother-in-law arrangement’.
THE BENEFITS OF OWNING AN ADU
- Extra Housing – Meet a family need or have a tenant living nearby
- Companionship, Security and Home Help – Others to keep you company, look after your well-being or help out around the house
- First Time Home Buyers – Possibly qualify for a larger home loan, have extra income or more choice in using your home
- Income – Extra cash in your pocket for mortgage payments, home repairs or anything else you need
Every city and county will have their own conforming code for ADUs. You will have to do a bit of research, often online, for the city or county you plan to build one in. If need be, we can help with a little research, as well.
Tell Me More About This Plan
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment