Learn About Site Development
Before we can build your home for you, you will need to have your home site developed. What is involved in Site Development? The articles listed below deal with various aspects of site developement. These articles are not intended as a comprehensice ‘how to’ guide, but are merely to give you some general education. During the process of preparing for, ordering, and building your new home, you will come to hear these terms mentioned quite frequently and we want you to feel educated as you begin building your new stick framed home.
Click on the link below to learn more about . . .
- Land Purchase and Development; What You Need to Know
- What does an excavator do?
- How a good excavator can save you money
- What is a septic system?
- What is a ‘drainage plan’?
- What is meant by Temp and Permanent power?
- Decorative and functional landscaping