Starting at: $290,900*
Price by Area:
- South Washington: $304,900
- Kitsap: $313,900
- North Washington: $328,900
- Island: $328,900
- Central Washington: $296,900
- East Washington: $304,900
- Northwest Idaho: $296,900
- Coastal: $325,900
- North Oregon: $313,900
- West Oregon: $290,900
Click Areas for Details
Home Plan Details
At almost 3,000 square feet, the Corey Ridge is an expansive two-story home that includes 4 to 5 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, and a 2-car garage. The front of the home features multiple gables along with a charming covered porch area where you can relax and enjoy your front yard. As you enter the home, there’s a guest powder room to the left, a coat closet, and a formal dining room. The heart of this home is the spacious great room that opens into a dining nook and inviting kitchen area with a raised bar, making it convenient for entertaining guests while you are busy preparing things. There’s also a walk-in pantry with plenty of storage. Off the kitchen is the laundry room with an entrance from the 2-car garage.
Upstairs there’s the impressive master bedroom suite with a spacious walk-in closet, private study area, and a large master bathroom with shower, large corner tub, and double sinks. You can choose between four additional bedrooms, or you can make one a rec room or a home office area. The Corey Ridge home plan features just the right amount of luxury and customizable space for growing families.
You’ll get the same amazing True Built Home standard features included in the price, no matter which area we build in.
- ADDED Granite counter tops throughout home
- ADDED Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- ADDED Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main floor hallways
- ADDED Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door – 3-Panel Smooth Insulated Fiberglass with Glass and Craftsman Shelf
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- Electric (Hybrid) Water Heater/Electric 0.95 Efficient Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Yakima/Tri-Cities, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, parts of Oregon, and NW Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Please Note: *The starting price of the home does not include land, site prep/development, or optional upgrades. Pricing varies based on build location. True Built Home is an on your lot home builder. As such, there are parts of the home project not provided, and must be supplied by you, the customer. Please contact us to get the most accurate quote.