Starting at: $312,900*
Price by Area:
- South Washington: $327,900
- Kitsap: $337,900
- North Washington: $352,900
- Island: $352,900
- Central Washington: $318,900
- East Washington: $327,900
- Northwest Idaho: $318,900
- Coastal: $349,900
- North Oregon: $337,900
- West Oregon: $312,900
Click Areas for Details
Home Plan Details
With it’s inviting exterior, the Richland home plan is perfect for anyone who needs more room. Whether you need space for live-in parents or grandparents, kids returning from college, or extra guest rooms, this home offers two master suites. The main floor features a very spacious open family room, dining room, and kitchen area. The kitchen includes a large island and plenty of cabinets with a modest-sized pantry. There’s also a separate living room and den, which makes family gatherings and entertaining a breeze.
The master on main is ideal for family members who find it difficult to use stairs, and it includes an en suite bathroom with a tub and separate shower. Upstairs, there is the main master suite that includes a massive walk-in closet, which would be perfect for adding your own California closet system. There’s also a luxurious master bathroom with a large corner tub.
Plus, there are two additional bedrooms, a bathroom, a study, and a recreation room. This home’s modern layout offers individual privacy as well as places where you can enjoy time together, giving it the flexibility to fit the specific needs of your family.
You’ll get the same amazing True Built Home standard features included in the price, no matter which area we build in.
- ADDED Granite counter tops throughout home
- ADDED Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- ADDED Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main floor hallways
- ADDED Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door – 3-Panel Smooth Insulated Fiberglass with Glass and Craftsman Shelf
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- Electric (Hybrid) Water Heater/Electric 0.95 Efficient Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Yakima/Tri-Cities, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, parts of Oregon, and NW Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Please Note: *The starting price of the home does not include land, site prep/development, or optional upgrades. Pricing varies based on build location. True Built Home is an on your lot home builder. As such, there are parts of the home project not provided, and must be supplied by you, the customer. Please contact us to get the most accurate quote.