Tacoma/South Washington: $199,900
Coastal Washington: $231,900
Olympic Peninsula: $221,900
South King County: $211,900
North King County/Arlington: $231,900
Whidbey Island: $237,900
Greater Portland Area: $241,900
Western Oregon: $211,900
Coastal Oregon: $241,900
Questions? Send us an Email
Home Plan Details
The North Wood Home Plan is great for a city lot. This home has wonderful street appeal with the triple gable look, that is always a best seller. This home features a den downstairs, with nearly 18×15 sq-ft family room. You can upgrade to a full tile surround fireplace in the corner of the family room. Featuring a sliding glass door off the back of the house that can take you to an optional covered porch for summer and winter BBQs – we know we would. It also includes a healthy sized pantry for your food needs. The upstairs has a nice open area to all bedrooms with a 16’4″x12’1″ master bedroom; That’s close to 200 sq-ft for mom and dad. If you would like to convert the bathroom from a tub/shower combo just ask, and for a modest change we can add a 5′ shower only stall in its place. The master also has a really nice sized closet.
You’ll get the same amazing True Built Home standard features included in the price, no matter which area we build in.
- ADDED Granite counter tops throughout home
- ADDED Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- ADDED Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main hallway
- ADDED Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door – 3-Panel Smooth Insulated Fiberglass with Glass and Craftsman Shelf
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- Electric (Hybrid) Water Heater/Electric 0.95 Efficient Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Yakima/Tri-Cities, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, Oregon, and parts of Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment