Starting at: $134,900*
Price by Area:
- South Washington: $140,900
- Kitsap: $144,900
- North Washington: $153,900
- Island: $153,900
- Central Washington: $137,900
- East Washington: $140,900
- Northwest Idaho: $137,900
- Coastal: $149,900
- North Oregon: $144,900
- West Oregon: $134,900
Click Areas for Details
Home Plan Details
The Westport is our townhouse-style home plan packed with personality. It’s ideal for a narrow lot, and this plan also works well as a duplex or even multiple side-by-side townhomes. Whether you’re a first-time homeowner, an investor looking for additional income, or a homeowner looking to build multiple units for other family members, there are a lot of options with the Westport home plan.
Featuring a classic two-gable roof and a covered porch, the Westport has great curb appeal. The welcoming front entrance is ready for a new owners’ touch of potted flowering plants and landscaping. This 3 bedroom and 2 1/2 bath floor plan has an open living area downstairs with a family room and kitchen with a raised bar and plenty of counter space and storage. The main floor also features a convenient powder room.
Upstairs is the master bedroom and master bathroom along with two other bedrooms, the main bathroom, and a laundry room. This 1221 square feet townhome is well suited for a small family, or as a rental. Check out what the charming and efficient Westport home plan has to offer.
You’ll get the same amazing True Built Home standard features included in the price, no matter which area we build in.
- ADDED Granite counter tops throughout home
- ADDED Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- ADDED Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main floor hallways
- ADDED Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door – 3-Panel Smooth Insulated Fiberglass with Glass and Craftsman Shelf
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- Electric (Hybrid) Water Heater/Electric 0.95 Efficient Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Yakima/Tri-Cities, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, parts of Oregon, and NW Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Please Note: *The starting price of the home does not include land, site prep/development, or optional upgrades. Pricing varies based on build location. True Built Home is an on your lot home builder. As such, there are parts of the home project not provided, and must be supplied by you, the customer. Please contact us to get the most accurate quote.