Starting at: $234,900*
Price by Area:
- South Washington: $244,900
- Kitsap/Grays Harbor: $250,900
- North Washington: $261,900
- Island: $261,900
- East Washington: $244,900
- Coastal Washington: $259,900
- West Oregon: $234,900
- North Oregon: $240,900
- Coastal Oregon: $249,900
- Northwest Idaho: $234,900
Click Areas for Details
Home Plan Details
At just over 2000 square feet, the Briarcliff provides all the space a growing family needs and includes four bedrooms and two baths. The main living area is modern and open with high ceilings. The open kitchen-to-great room concept provides the perfect space for gathering as a family or entertaining friends. There’s a separate media room to keep the fun and noise contained and a mudroom for dirty boots and shoes.
Three bedrooms are in the front of the house. The master suite is tucked quietly away in the back away from the traffic in the home. The master has a large walk-in closet and a spacious modern bathroom with double sinks, tub, and shower. The main bathroom has a double sink and a private tub and toilet area. This house comes with a two-car garage and ample storage throughout the house.
The Briarcliff is the perfect home for a large family and those that love to get together with friends.
Our standard features are included in our price
- Triple-pane windows
- Granite counter tops throughout home
- Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main floor hallways
- Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- In Washington State: High-Efficiency Furnace Package (Upgraded to 11 HSPF) On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Oregon and Idaho: High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Washington State: NEEA-approved Tier 3 Hybrid Heat Pump/Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Oregon and Idaho: Heat Pump (Hybrid) Electric Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, parts of Oregon, and NW Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable, and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Please Note: *The starting price of the home does not include land, site prep/development, or optional upgrades. Pricing varies based on build location. True Built Home is an on your lot home builder. As such, there are parts of the home project not provided, and must be supplied by you, the customer. Please contact us to get the most accurate quote.