Castle Ridge Home Plan Features
- Single-Head Ductless Split System and Supplemental Cadet Heaters to Code. You May Elect to Upgrade to a Furnace Package and Heat Pump
- Energy Efficient Hot Water Tank
- Hardwood Trim
- Pre-Painted Interior Doors (options may vary depending on trim selection)
- JD Powers #1 rated faucet package by Moen
- Cemplank concrete fire resistant siding
The Castle Ridge falls under the ADU classification. What is an ADU? Accessory Dwelling Unit. They can be part of the home, or a completely separate structure on the same lot that a home already exist. Families with ageing parents, or who want to create some rental property income, turn to these smaller homes to fill that need.
Every county and city are a little different with what they consider an ADU, and the sizes allowed. You will want to visit with the city or county you plan to build your ADU on yourself.
As one the Pacific Northwest “on your lot builders” True Built Home is committed to offering the best product compared to others in our field of construction. Take the time to compare our product with others, and ask yourself, “why not settle for more”.
Here’s an old but great article about how the big thing is small.
Here is a bit more information about ADUs
An Accessory Dwelling Unit is an extra living unit on your property, complete with kitchen, bathroom and sleeping facilities. Subject to local regulations, ADUs may be located either inside, attached to, or detached from the primary home on your property. Another common term for ADU is ‘Mother in Law’ apartment. Read Seattle Times ADU article ‘Both sides can benefit in ‘Mother-in-law arrangement’.
THE BENEFITS OF OWNING AN ADU
- Extra Housing – Meet a family need or have a tenant living nearby
- Companionship, Security and Home Help – Others to keep you company, look after your well-being or help out around the house
- First Time Home Buyers – Possibly qualify for a larger home loan, have extra income or more choice in using your home
- Income – Extra cash in your pocket for mortgage payments, home repairs or anything else you need
Every city and county will have their own conforming code for ADUs. You will have to do a bit of research, often online, for the city or county you plan to build one in. If need be, we can help with a little research, as well.
Tell Me More About This Plan
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment