Starting at: $74,900*
Price by Area:
- South Washington: $75,900
- Kitsap/Grays Harbor: $77,900
- North Washington: $80,900
- Island: $80,900
- Central Washington: $74,900
- East Washington: $75,900
- Northwest Idaho: $74,900
- Coastal: $79,900
- North Oregon: $77,900
- West Oregon: $74,900
Click Areas for Details
Home Plan Details
Our Fircrest home plan is a modern-style ADU that measures 495 square feet. The well-designed floor plan gives you everything you need in a one-bedroom house. This plan would work well for a homeowner wanting the advantages of a smaller living area. Or, if you’ve been thinking of adding an ADU on your property, this is a great home plan layout.
From the outside, you’ll notice a stylish covered porch area and a modern roofline. As you enter the house, you’ll find an open living space and kitchen. There is a laundry space for the washer and dryer as well as the hot water heater. You’ll find a full bath with a tub and shower and linen closet. Plus, the bedroom has a nice sized closet and a large sliding glass door to the exterior. So if you’re looking for a compact but efficient home, you’ve found it in the Fircrest.
What is an ADU?
An ADU / DADU (or accessory dwelling unit), can also be known as a backyard cottage, accessory apartment, carriage house, mother-in-law suite, or granny flat. Whatever term you use, this type of smaller home is usually an additional living space located on the same piece of property as an existing home. While it can also be a new home on an existing plot of land by itself, in order to be classified as an ADU, it must be self-sufficient – the living space must include areas for living, sleeping, eating, cooking, and sanitation.
Many counties and cities have their own “codes” as to what is truly an ADU. Since some municipalities might require that the ADU and existing home match, our in-house design team can modify any of our ADU home plans for you. You will want to verify all laws and codes yourself, but we have put together some ADU requirements for specific municipalities.
Benefits of an ADU
As families age, with baby boomers or aging parents, the need for adequate housing nearby, and at an affordable price, the ADU market will continue to grow. True Built Home offers many homes 1200 sq ft and below to satisfy a variety of clients. We can even customize the plan to better suit your needs.
Traditionally, an ADU was associated with housing family members or friends. In addition to making homes more affordable for generational families, the benefits of an ADU have expanded to include the following:
- Affordability for first time home buyers
- Older family members can live in close proximity to their children or caregivers for companionship and security
- Extra living space for extended or multi-generational families
- Additional income by renting out the ADU, or the primary home
- Ideal for smaller plots of land
- Vacation home or getaway cottage
Contact us today to find out if building an ADU is right for you!
You’ll get the same amazing True Built Home standard features included in the price, no matter which area we build in.
- ADDED Granite counter tops throughout home
- ADDED Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- ADDED Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main floor hallways
- ADDED Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- Electric (Hybrid) Water Heater/Electric 0.95 Efficient Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Yakima/Tri-Cities, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, parts of Oregon, and NW Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Please Note: *The starting price of the home does not include land, site prep/development, or optional upgrades. Pricing varies based on build location. True Built Home is an on your lot home builder. As such, there are parts of the home project not provided, and must be supplied by you, the customer. Please contact us to get the most accurate quote.