Starting at: $302,900*
Price by Area:
- South Washington: $310,900
- Kitsap/Grays Harbor: $319,900
- North Washington: $334,900
- Island: $334,900
- Central Washington: $302,900
- East Washington: $310,900
- Northwest Idaho: $302,900
- Coastal: $331,900
- North Oregon: $319,900
- West Oregon: $302,900
Click Areas for Details
Home Plan Details
The spacious Jasper Park has almost 3000 square feet, four bedrooms and 2.5 baths, and a two-car garage. Just like the Juniper Ridge, it’s one of our most popular home plans. As you enter, you’ll be greeted by a large open gathering room with high cathedral ceilings, a huge family room, dining room, and kitchen. Close by is the media room to keep the fun and noise contained and a powder room for guests. The kitchen has a large L-shaped stand-alone counter with extra seating space and a walk-in pantry. The dining room leads out onto the covered back porch, which makes entertaining both inside and outside easy and convenient. The master suite offers everything homeowners want, including plenty of room, a large window for natural lighting, and his and her walk-in closets. Plus, the master bath provides luxury with a deep soak tub, double sinks, separate shower, and semi-private water closet.
Close to the bedrooms sits the main bathroom with double sinks, a private water closet with tub, and a linen closet. This home offers lots of storage, a laundry room off the garage. You’ll be amazed at the beauty and value the Jasper Park provides.
You’ll get the same amazing True Built Home standard features included in the price, no matter which area we build in.
- ADDED Granite counter tops throughout home
- ADDED Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- ADDED Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main floor hallways
- ADDED Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- Electric (Hybrid) Water Heater/Electric 0.95 Efficient Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Yakima/Tri-Cities, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, parts of Oregon, and NW Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Please Note: *The starting price of the home does not include land, site prep/development, or optional upgrades. Pricing varies based on build location. True Built Home is an on your lot home builder. As such, there are parts of the home project not provided, and must be supplied by you, the customer. Please contact us to get the most accurate quote.