Tacoma/South Washington: $100,900
Coastal Washington: $112,900
Olympic Peninsula: $112,900
South King County: $112,900
North King County/Arlington: $117,900
Whidbey Island: $120,900
Greater Portland Area: $119,900
Western Oregon: $107,900
Coastal Oregon: $119,900
Questions? Send us an Email
Home Plan Details
The Shasta can function as a stand-alone home, or as an ADU. An Accessory Dwelling Unit is an extra living unit on your property, complete with kitchen, bathroom and sleeping facilities. Subject to local regulations, ADUs may be located either inside, attached to, or detached from the primary home on your property. Another common term for ADU is ‘Mother in Law’ apartment. Read Seattle Times ADU article ‘Both sides can benefit in ‘Mother-in-law arrangement’.
THE BENEFITS OF OWNING AN ADU
- Extra Housing – Meet a family need or have a tenant living nearby
- Companionship, Security and Home Help – Others to keep you company, look after your well-being or help out around the house
- First Time Home Buyers – Possibly qualify for a larger home loan, have extra income or more choice in using your home
- Income – Extra cash in your pocket for mortgage payments, home repairs or anything else you need
Every city and county will have their own conforming code for ADUs. You will have to do a bit of research, often online, for the city or county you plan to build in.
You’ll get the same amazing True Built Home standard features included in the price, no matter which area we build in.
- ADDED Granite counter tops throughout home
- ADDED Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- ADDED Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main hallway
- ADDED Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door – 3-Panel Smooth Insulated Fiberglass with Glass and Craftsman Shelf
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- Electric (Hybrid) Water Heater/Electric 0.95 Efficient Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Yakima/Tri-Cities, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, Oregon, and parts of Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment