Starting at: $198,900*
Price by Area:
- South Washington: $206,900
- Kitsap/Grays Harbor: $211,900
- North Washington: $220,900
- Island: $220,900
- East Washington: $206,900
- Coastal Washington: $218,900
- West Oregon: $198,900
- North Oregon: $203,900
- Coastal Oregon: $210,900
- Northwest Idaho: $198,900
Click Areas for Details
Home Plan Details
If you’re looking for a three-bedroom two-bath home with loads of curb appeal, you’ve found your match with the Windham Hill. The beautiful exterior has a triple gable roof and inviting covered entrance. This home is efficiently laid out with the main living area being both open and vaulted, two bedrooms on one side of the house, and the master on the opposite side gives needed privacy.
The main living area features lots of energy-efficient windows that let in natural light. The open kitchen has plenty of counter space that extends into the dining room. The kitchen’s wrap-around raised bar is perfect for casual dining or extra seating. The connecting dining room opens out to the back porch, which makes outdoor cooking easy. Off the family room, there’s a media room to watch your favorite movies or play video games.
The master suite has his and her closets and a large master bath with a deep soak tub, separate shower, and double sinks. There’s a two-car garage that connects into the laundry room. Efficiency and beauty at its best make Windham Hill one of our most popular homes.
Our standard features are included in our price
- Triple-pane windows
- Granite counter tops throughout home
- Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main floor hallways
- Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- In Washington State: High-Efficiency Furnace Package (Upgraded to 11 HSPF) On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Oregon and Idaho: High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Washington State: NEEA-approved Tier 3 Hybrid Heat Pump/Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Oregon and Idaho: Heat Pump (Hybrid) Electric Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, parts of Oregon, and NW Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable, and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Please Note: *The starting price of the home does not include land, site prep/development, or optional upgrades. Pricing varies based on build location. True Built Home is an on your lot home builder. As such, there are parts of the home project not provided, and must be supplied by you, the customer. Please contact us to get the most accurate quote.