When you buy a True Built Home, you’ll already know that our standard features are what other home builders charges as upgrades.
- Full House Foundation Included
- Triple Pane Windows
- 5/12 Roof Pitch (On Most Plans)
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd. Warranty
- Enclosed And Vented Soffits
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses
- High-Quality 3 cm Granite Countertops
- 36″ Base Cabinets w/ European Sunken Hinges
- Soft-Close Doors And Drawers In Kitchen
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (8 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets with European Sunken Hinges
- 3×6″ Backsplash Tile In Different Color Options
- Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Moen Sink With Elegant And Sturdy Moen Pull-Out Faucet
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake On Front Gables
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding
- Vaulted Ceilings On All Single-Story Homes
- “Front And Formal” Area Interior Window Sills
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- High-Efficiency Furnace And Heat Pump Package On Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft. (Upgraded Heat Pump w/ 11 HSPF In WA)
- Electric 0.95 Efficient Water Heater On All Homes (Upgraded NEEA Tier 1 & 3 Hybrid WH In WA)
- Garage Door Opener And Man Door Included
- Insulate And Drywall Entire Garage (Standard Attached Garages)
What Other True Built Homeowners Say
When it’s all said and done, the most important aspect of owning a True Built home is your satisfaction as a homeowner. Here’s what just a few of True Built Home’s customers have to say about the building process and buying experience.