Starting at: $252,900*
Price by Area:
- South Washington: $263,900
- Kitsap/Grays Harbor: $270,900
- North Washington: $282,900
- Island: $282,900
- East Washington: $263,900
- Coastal Washington: $280,900
- West Oregon: $252,900
- North Oregon: $259,900
- Coastal Oregon: $269,900
- Northwest Idaho: $252,900
Click Areas for Details
Home Plan Details
The Ashton Park home plan shines with traditional elegance on the exterior and features a triple gable roof and welcoming front porch. The interior combines classic design with a modern open-concept floorplan. At 2347 square feet, this two-story home 3-bedroom 2 1/2 bath design is perfect for growing families. Entering the front door, you’ll find an inviting foyer and impressive staircase with a den to the right. Straight ahead is the open living area with the family room, dining area, and kitchen featuring a raised bar and pantry. With plenty of rear-facing windows and a sliding glass door, you could add an optional deck or patio, making this home perfect for a scenic plot of land. The two-car garage entrance into the kitchen makes putting away groceries a breeze.
Upstairs you’ll find two bedrooms, the main bathroom, and the master suite. The incredibly spacious master bedroom features large walk-through closets. Owners will love the bigger five-piece master bathroom with a shower, deep soak tub, double sinks, and a semi-private water closet. There’s also a large laundry room upstairs for added convenience. If you’re looking for a beautiful and functional two-story home with massive curb appeal, consider the Ashton Park.
Our standard features are included in our price
- Triple-pane windows
- Granite counter tops throughout home
- Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main floor hallways
- Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- In Washington State: High-Efficiency Furnace Package (Upgraded to 11 HSPF) On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Oregon and Idaho: High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Washington State: NEEA-approved Tier 3 Hybrid Heat Pump/Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Oregon and Idaho: Heat Pump (Hybrid) Electric Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, parts of Oregon, and NW Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable, and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Please Note: *The starting price of the home does not include land, site prep/development, or optional upgrades. Pricing varies based on build location. True Built Home is an on your lot home builder. As such, there are parts of the home project not provided, and must be supplied by you, the customer. Please contact us to get the most accurate quote.