Starting at: $238,900*
Price by Area:
- South Washington: $249,900
- Kitsap/Grays Harbor: $256,900
- North Washington: $267,900
- Island: $267,900
- East Washington: $249,900
- Coastal Washington: $265,900
- West Oregon: $238,900
- North Oregon: $245,900
- Coastal Oregon: $254,900
- Northwest Idaho: $238,900
Click Areas for Details
Home Plan Details
The Clarkston is the perfect design for a smaller plot of land in a city location. At just 35 feet wide, adding standard 7 feet setbacks on each side will allow it to fit city lots that are 50 feet wide. Starting at just $218,900, this affordable two-story home has 2258 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. Upon entering the covered porch you’ll find a more traditional design with the living, dining, and family room on one side of the floorplan and the kitchen on the other. The U-shaped kitchen has a pantry and a raised bar that’s perfect for casual dining. You will also find a convenient powder room downstairs.
The second floor features all four bedrooms and a laundry room. The master suite offers a large master bath with a linen cupboard and a substantial walk-in closet. With the bedrooms and laundry upstairs you can keep your downstairs tidy, uncluttered, and ready for visitors! Living in the city doesn’t mean you can’t have a spacious home. Take a look at our affordable Clarkson home plan – you’ll like what you see!
Our standard features are included in our price
- Triple-pane windows
- Granite counter tops throughout home
- Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main floor hallways
- Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- In Washington State: High-Efficiency Furnace Package (Upgraded to 11 HSPF) On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Oregon and Idaho: High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Washington State: NEEA-approved Tier 3 Hybrid Heat Pump/Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Oregon and Idaho: Heat Pump (Hybrid) Electric Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, parts of Oregon, and NW Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable, and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Please Note: *The starting price of the home does not include land, site prep/development, or optional upgrades. Pricing varies based on build location. True Built Home is an on your lot home builder. As such, there are parts of the home project not provided, and must be supplied by you, the customer. Please contact us to get the most accurate quote.