Starting at: $304,900*
Price by Area:
- South Washington: $319,900
- Kitsap: $328,900
- North Washington: $343,900
- Island: $343,900
- Central Washington: $310,900
- East Washington: $319,900
- Northwest Idaho: $310,900
- Coastal: $340,900
- North Oregon: $328,900
- West Oregon: $304,900
Click Areas for Details
Home Plan Details
The stunning Sequoia is one of our most popular modern-style two-story home plans. Homebuyers that are looking for a contemporary design will fall in love with the striking entryway, large beautiful windows, vivid, clean lines, and hip roof. This 3,000 square feet home has many exciting features including 5-bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, and a 3-car garage.
This floorplan layout has plenty of space for entertaining with its large open family room, spacious kitchen, and nook with a glass sliding door. There’s also a formal dining room and separate living room with lots of natural light from the large windows. The master suite is tucked away in the back corner of the home for privacy and features a walk-in closet and master bath. The 3-car garage opens into a mudroom with a half-bath, which makes it easy to keep shoes and jackets out of the main living area.
Going up the open stairway, the second floor has four additional bedrooms with larger closets, two bathrooms, and a big bonus room, which can be used as a rec room or a home office. There’s also a convenient laundry room on the second floor. If you’re looking for a stylish modern home that offers all the space and privacy you need, take a look at the contemporary Sequoia. Some of our customers have chosen to use dark exterior colors which have really enhanced the look of this modern home—When surrounded by a green landscape, it brings an unmatched contrast that you just can’t get enough of.
You’ll get the same amazing True Built Home standard features included in the price, no matter which area we build in.
- ADDED Granite counter tops throughout home
- ADDED Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- ADDED Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main floor hallways
- ADDED Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door – 3-Panel Smooth Insulated Fiberglass with Glass and Craftsman Shelf
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- Electric (Hybrid) Water Heater/Electric 0.95 Efficient Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Yakima/Tri-Cities, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, parts of Oregon, and NW Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Please Note: *The starting price of the home does not include land, site prep/development, or optional upgrades. Pricing varies based on build location. True Built Home is an on your lot home builder. As such, there are parts of the home project not provided, and must be supplied by you, the customer. Please contact us to get the most accurate quote.