Starting at: $216,900*
Price by Area:
- South Washington: $225,900
- Kitsap/Grays Harbor: $231,900
- North Washington: $241,900
- Island: $241,900
- East Washington: $225,900
- Coastal Washington: $239,900
- West Oregon: $216,900
- North Oregon: $222,900
- Coastal Oregon: $230,900
- Northwest Idaho: $216,900
Click Areas for Details
Home Plan Details
The first thing that strikes you about the Gannon Park home plan is it’s welcoming gabled entrance, beautiful windows, and front door with sidelights. As you enter the house, there’s a large open living area. This contemporary floor plan features high vaulted ceilings and lots of energy-efficient windows to bring in natural beauty and light. If you enjoy cooking, you’ll fall in love with the kitchen, which has counter space galore, including an inviting raised bar, which is perfect for visitors. The pantry offers additional storage for bulk items and canned goods.
At just over 1900 square feet, this plan offers four bedrooms or three bedrooms with one room used as a home office, den, or media room. The master bedroom has a huge walk-in closet and a beautiful master bath with a tub, shower, and double sinks. The laundry room is located conveniently close to the bedrooms. There’s ample storage throughout the home, plus you’ll have a two-car garage.
The Gannon Park design is perfect for families needing extra space and room to entertain.
Our standard features are included in our price
- Triple-pane windows
- Granite counter tops throughout home
- Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main floor hallways
- Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- In Washington State: High-Efficiency Furnace Package (Upgraded to 11 HSPF) On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Oregon and Idaho: High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Washington State: NEEA-approved Tier 3 Hybrid Heat Pump/Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Oregon and Idaho: Heat Pump (Hybrid) Electric Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, parts of Oregon, and NW Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable, and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Please Note: *The starting price of the home does not include land, site prep/development, or optional upgrades. Pricing varies based on build location. True Built Home is an on your lot home builder. As such, there are parts of the home project not provided, and must be supplied by you, the customer. Please contact us to get the most accurate quote.