Starting at: $231,900*
Price by Area:
- South Washington: $237,900
- Kitsap/Grays Harbor: $244,900
- North Washington: $254,900
- Island: $254,900
- Central Washington: $231,900
- East Washington: $237,900
- Northwest Idaho: $231,900
- Coastal: $252,900
- North Oregon: $244,900
- West Oregon: $231,900
Click Areas for Details
Home Plan Details
The Glenwood offers loads of curb appeal with its stylish triple gable front. With 2075 square feet, four bedrooms, two baths, and a home office, this plan is a favorite for those needing lots of room. You’ll have all the counter and cupboard space you need in the big open kitchen with a raised bar and plenty of storage in the spacious walk-in pantry. Throughout the home, you’ll enjoy plenty of light coming through the energy-efficient windows.
The three bedrooms and home office are located in front of the house with the main bath conveniently nearby. Off the two-car garage, there’s a mudroom laundry room combination that is perfect for muddy shoes, boots, and clothing. The master bedroom sits in the rear of the home and provides needed quiet and privacy. The master bath offers both a tub and shower as well as a double sink. Besides lots of closet storage, there’s also a two-car garage with a side entrance.
The Glenwood design will fit those homeowners that want a place to gather with family and friends and individual rooms for quiet time and privacy.
You’ll get the same amazing True Built Home standard features included in the price, no matter which area we build in.
- ADDED Granite counter tops throughout home
- ADDED Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- ADDED Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main floor hallways
- ADDED Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- Electric (Hybrid) Water Heater/Electric 0.95 Efficient Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Yakima/Tri-Cities, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, parts of Oregon, and NW Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Please Note: *The starting price of the home does not include land, site prep/development, or optional upgrades. Pricing varies based on build location. True Built Home is an on your lot home builder. As such, there are parts of the home project not provided, and must be supplied by you, the customer. Please contact us to get the most accurate quote.