Starting at: $239,900*
Price by Area:
- South Washington: $249,900
- Kitsap/Grays Harbor: $256,900
- North Washington: $266,900
- Island: $266,900
- East Washington: $249,900
- Coastal Washington: $264,900
- West Oregon: $239,900
- North Oregon: $246,900
- Coastal Oregon: $254,900
- Northwest Idaho: $239,900
Click Areas for Details
Home Plan Details
The Ripple Cove exterior offers character with its three gabled roof and front door sidelights. Just over 2100 square feet, with three bedrooms and two and a half baths, this floor plan has distinctive features homeowners love, including two bedrooms on one side of the house and the master on the other. You’ll also have an office which is perfect for those working from home. There’s a conveniently located powder room near the entry for guests.
The main living area is open with the kitchen, dining room, and living room together. The kitchen window looks out to the back, and the dining room has a door leading to the porch. The master bedroom has double sinks, a private water closet, separate shower and tub, and dressing room. This floorplan has a nice flow to it and includes lots of storage.
The Ripple Cove is designed for homeowners who enjoy space, convenience, and a modern floor plan.
Our standard features are included in our price
- Triple-pane windows
- Granite counter tops throughout home
- Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main floor hallways
- Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- In Washington State: High-Efficiency Furnace Package (Upgraded to 11 HSPF) On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Oregon and Idaho: High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Washington State: NEEA-approved Tier 3 Hybrid Heat Pump/Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- In Oregon and Idaho: Heat Pump (Hybrid) Electric Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, parts of Oregon, and NW Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable, and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment
Please Note: *The starting price of the home does not include land, site prep/development, or optional upgrades. Pricing varies based on build location. True Built Home is an on your lot home builder. As such, there are parts of the home project not provided, and must be supplied by you, the customer. Please contact us to get the most accurate quote.