Tacoma/South Washington: $219,900
Coastal Washington: $243,900
Olympic Peninsula: $243,900
South King County: $232,900
North King County/Arlington: $254,900
Whidbey Island: $254,900
Greater Portland Area: $253,900
Western Oregon: $232,900
Coastal Oregon: $255,900
Questions? Send us an Email
Home Plan Details
A large covered porch welcomes you to this home. A large entry gives you plenty of space to come in from the outside with room to spare for guest. A covered porch in the back to keep you out of the rain or heat while BBQing. A very impressive great room to have those gatherings with friends and family, and a large kitchen counter for all the food you’ll serve. Many ask what predicts pricing for our homes. Here is a bit of an easy way of thinking of it; the more windows, doors, gables, covered porch areas and cabinets move the price of our homes up or down. On top of that, we compete with other on-your-lot builders who don’t even come close to our “standard” home.
You’ll get the same amazing True Built Home standard features included in the price, no matter which area we build in.
- ADDED Granite counter tops throughout home
- ADDED Soft-close Doors and Drawers in Kitchen
- ADDED Mohawk High-quality Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) in wet areas and main hallway
- ADDED Insulate and drywall entire garage (standard attached garages)
- Full House Foundation Included
- Architectural Roof Shingles with Ridge Vent – Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Enclosed and Vented Soffits
- 5/12 Roof Pitch Standard (On Most Plans)
- Raised Heel (Energy) Trusses Click Here to Learn More
- Hardie Cemplank Cement Lap Siding on Whole House (Resistant to Termite Damage, Non-Combustible, Moisture-Resistant, and Durable)
- Hardie Simulated Cedar Shake on Front Gables
- Exterior Window Sills – Main Floor and Front of House
- Codel Front Door – 3-Panel Smooth Insulated Fiberglass with Glass and Craftsman Shelf
- Garage Door Opener and Man Door Included on All Garages
- Moen Deep 8″ Stainless Steel Sink with Elegant Moen Pull-out Faucet
- High-Quality Low-flow Moen Faucets and Shower Heads With True Ceramic Inserts
- Aristokraft Cabinets in Birch (6 Stain Options) or Oak (5 Stain Options) – 36″ Base Cabinets With European Sunken Hinges
- 6″ Backsplash of Ceramic Subway Tile in Kitchen and Bath in Different Color Options
- Cutting-edge Durable Mohawk Flooring
- 8 lb Carpet Pad
- Interior “Front & Formal” Window Sill Package
- Vaulted Ceilings on All Single-Story Homes
- Single-Head Ductless Split-System On All Homes Under 1,500 sq. ft.
- High-Efficiency Furnace Package On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- Electric (Hybrid) Water Heater/Electric 0.95 Efficient Water Heater On All Homes Over 1,500 sq. ft.
- And More!
A True Built Home comes with standard features that other on-your-lot builders nickel and dime you for. With offices in Tacoma, Yakima/Tri-Cities, Spokane, Vancouver, Arlington, and Salem Oregon, True Built Home has been successfully helping families create their dream homes across the state of Washington, Oregon, and parts of Idaho. Building a True Built Home may be simpler, more affordable and economically more sensible than you think.
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment